Steve Kirby Therapy On-Line
Helping people like you to become the person you aspire to be.
Whether you experience a daily struggle against Anxiety & Depression or have concerns about your Relationship or Sexuality, I understand how difficult that can be. How do you hold down a job or sustain your relationships if it takes everything you've got just to get out of bed each day? Perhaps settling for 'good enough' is no longer sufficient? Has trying to ignore or contain alternative fantasies and desires become unsustainable?
Such thoughts and feelings are not as unusual as you might think. But sadly, far too many people suffer in silence, wishing and hoping that such experiences will simply fade away or disappear. But let's be honest, it is unlikely that this will be the outcome.
Here Are Some Specific Challenges That I Can Help You With
As someone challenged with anxiety & depression, relationship or sexuality issues you may be feeling:
- conflicted and unsure about your next steps
- inadequate and lacking in confidence
- worn out and with no hope for the future
- confused about whether what you are feeling is normal
- scared of taking action without a plan
- despairing of your future
Even if you are feeling overwhelmed with feeling like these I can help.
As Your Therapist I Can Help You Feel In Control Again
I'm Steve Kirby and I'm a psychotherapist who is qualified to help you break out of your current inertia or impasse. I have 18 years experience of working with people struggling with anxiety and depression, or relationship and sexuality issues. The first step is always the hardest. But admitting to yourself that you are unable to resolve this on your own is a major leap forwards.
Counselling & Therapy On-line Can Improve Your Life
Counselling & Therapy On-line can provide the support you need to help you find your way towards a better life. Even if you're feeling lost now, I can help guide you in making lasting, positive changes in your life.
Steve Kirby Counselling & Therapy On-line can help you:
- To more effectively manage and work with your available energy and shifts in mood.
- Identify what is wrong or dissatisfying about your relationship.
- To be on top of your game, rather than feeling left behind.
- To become who you are, rather than settling for who others perceive you to be.
- To free yourself from anxieties about how you're being perceived
- To stop being tied to the 'tried and trusted' and to embrace your untapped inner resources.
It's not easy managing your tough situation but the good news is that it is possible to feel better. And I have the experience to help you.
Take The Next Step, Reach Out To Schedule Your First Session
If you are challenged by depression, anxiety, relationship or sexuality issues and want to start feeling positive and excited about your life again, then take the time to schedule your first appointment. You can email me at [email protected] or call me on +44 790 5913 448